In the online world, content is king. It’s a ghastly cliché, we know, but it’s true.
The better quality the content on your site, and the more often it is updated, the better your site will perform within both search and social media. We don’t need to tell you how important that is, right?
After all, what’s the point of having a website if it’s not going to feature on the first page of Google? And what if your visitors stop returning because there’s nothing new and exciting to interest them?
Here are some key reasons why you should invest in content:
- High quality, fresh and relevant content is key if you want your site to stand out and be sticky
- Great content boosts your site’s search engine ranking and drives traffic: you’ll be sailing up #1 of Google in no time!
- Brilliant content adds credibility and depth to your brand or business
- Great content can be used across multiple platforms, online and off. Wring it dry and use it across all your marketing channels!
- Super content is likely to be shared, which is about the best marketing that you can get.