Our customers love the fact that they only ever pay us IF they get positive media coverage that’s relevant to them.
Sounds like a pretty good deal, and hell’s bells, it is.
Our fees vary from £100 to £500 and arguably the best news is that we ‘cap’ our fees at £500+VAT for any one media statement issued. That way your fee doesn’t spiral out of control if your media statement takes off and gets upwards of 100 ‘hits’. Now that’s peace of mind!
- Local/regional/trade media (online and/or print) £100
- Local TV/radio £200
- National media (online and/or print) £250
- National TV/radio £250
- Press Association/Associated Press/Other Newswire £300
(Prices exclude VAT and are ‘capped’ at £500 for each media statement)
CHECK THIS OUT!
Each time you issue a media statement with us, we’ll offer you the option to have it turned into a 350-400 word article, delivered to you on the same day.
- The article will be different to the media statement, which is a series of soundbites for journalists
- It will be structured, superbly written (as you’ve hopefully come to expect from us!) and be search engine-friendly
- Upload it to your blog, email it to your clients or customers, add it to a printed newsletter, or paste it onto your Facebook page-do whatever you like with it
- The cost for us to produce this article is a snip at £99+VAT.